Wednesday, April 29, 2009

its a wednesday night.

its a wednesday night.
and i have tonsillitis.
not to mention a cornucopia of other flu like symptoms resulting from the 5 shots i got in my arm yesterday.

I also have an exam tomorrow that i wont be taking until a later date. I've been sick all day. I feel like i've been sick all semester.

i've been sitting alone now for ehh, approximately 3 and 1/2 hours.
im not telling you this for you to feel sorry for me, im telling you this because perhaps it will astonish you.
people seem to believe that i am unable to stand moments alone.
this is only half true.

this past semester i have noticed my extroverted self wanting to be surrounded by people at all times no matter what is going on.
i leave one group of people to go hang out with another.
if im upset, i run to a room of friends
I also tend to think that everyone in my phonebook is interested in my random wonderings and frustrations, but recently i have been informed that mass texting is bad etiquette.

point of the story, i can be alone.
(sometimes)

my throat feels like theres a golfball stuck in it.
i hear you got that tattoo you always wanted.
bravo to you. i dont want to see it.

I think im gunna make it rwanda.
we did the figuring today and by next wednesday i should have the full 3000.
praise God for his provision and grace.
He will always provide.

I liked this thing Annette said today.
she said:
"I can not survive off of yesterdays manna"
i thought that was beautiful and real.
there was a reason why the manna from the day before spoiled.
Gods provision and strength is new every day.
we can not survive off of something He did yesterday.
we need new, fresh manna everyday from the only one true God.
I can not be dwelling on what God did yesterday,or last week, or a couple of months ago and forget to realize what he is doing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment